Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Museum Studies Certificate Information and Internship in State Archaeologist Office Opportunity


Cattail mat-covered house, Duren Ward Photographic Collection, State Historical Society of Iowa, Iowa City
Hi.

I received this email on a listserv. I am posting it because I think it maybe of interest to some of you.

Hello!
You are receiving this e-mail because you have been or are currently enrolled in a Museum Studies course.
We are in the process of updating our files, so if you are pursuing the Museum Studies Certificate, or if you would like to apply for the program, please contact me with your name and anticipated graduation date. If you do not contact me, I will assume that you are not involved with the certificate program.
Additionally, I have heard of a new internship opportunity for this semester (Spring 09) with the Office of the State Archaeologist, so please let me know if you would like more information regarding that opportunity.
Best,
Melissa
Assistant to the Director for Special Programs
University of Iowa Museum of Art
1840 SA
1375 Highway 1 West
Iowa City, IA 52242
319.335.0482

No comments:

Post a Comment