Sunday, February 22, 2009

Once Upon a Time in the West, Thursday @ 6:45 in Shaeffer

So, if five or more people volunteer on Tuesday we will meet on the first floor of SH on Thursday night and watch the below classic movie, Once Upon a Time in the West. The soundtrack to the movie is by Ennio Morricone and equally famous.



Remember, if you are going to take advantage of all the extra credit offered this semester you have to complete at least 2 of your assignments by Spring Break. This week I won't be as pressed for time as I was last week, so I will give a brief intro to the film and lead an equally brief discussion after the film. If someone else would like to volunteer to show the film feel free to do so. I have a copy you can borrow, just email me and I will give it to you on Tuesday in class.

1 comment:

  1. Can we switch it to Wednesday night sometime? I have a Tuesday Thursday night class switching between tuesday and thursday is kind of pointless

    ReplyDelete